Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Don't get used to it!


I will not be posting every day even though it seems like it. It just happens that I had this pictures for a few days now. I was saving them, since my digi is on vacation. Sam says Hi! He's real proud, that this time the modeled scarf is a bit more manly.


The rainy day scarf is on the back burner now, resting comfortably, until I'm done with the cardigan. I don't like progress pictures of swaeters very much, so there will be a pictures when i'm done knitting it and maybe blocking it and when it's done completely. So, stay tuned for that.

Hexli was asking about my doggies. Biko is the female. Is that a guilty face or what? She hardly finds it worth eating, but on that particular day she ate her share, licked her bowl clean AND ate Sam's share as well. She was not amused that I found her out and took a picture of her crime! ;o) She's six month older than Sam (he's a boy). They have the same dad but different moms. Biko will be 5 years in October and Sam was 4 years at the end of May. You can read all about them on their dogster website (side bar) if you are interested.

supplemental: rainy day scarf:

yarn: Kangaroo Dyer (Valley Yarns/Webs) BFL Alpaca, 50% wool, 50% alpaca, 250 gr hank (350 yds), color: Night Sky

pattern: http://yarndemon.typepad.com/demonic_progress/2005/05/rainy_day_scarf.html

5 comments:

Violiknit said...

I love your scarf; the blue is gorgeous and the pattern looks great (and your dog is beautiful too)! You are such an amazing and inspiring knitter. I really enjoyed looking at all your pictures on your blog. I can't wait to see what's next!

Martina said...

I am jealous! You get to have pictures!! The dogs and the knitting are all beautiful!

Melissa said...

The blue of that scarf realy stands out! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Your dog looks beautiful in that scarf! It is truly her color!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous scarf. What pattern are you using? I love the yarn too.

Stephanie