I've finished some socks:
The little bump on the cuffs is not because of the pattern, but because of the sock blocker. The socks were just to long.
free pattern: Schraegrippsocken by Bea Zaech (not yet released)
yarn: Regia, 4-faedig, 2 x 50g, color # 1034
needles: 2.25mm DP
start-finish: March 21-28
size: for my feet
These socks were fun to knit, once I understood the concept. It took me that long to finish them, because I reknit the heel of the first sock three times. Not because of the pattern, but first I knit the foot too short, which I realized after heel # 1 was done. Than I had so many holes in the heel, it was embarrassing, so I ripped it again. Short row heels are not my forte. I normally don't like the fit of short row heels, but Bea wrote a gusset increase into the pattern. So the fit is perfect now! Third time was the charm though, I'm happy with how the heel turned out.
Too bad the yarn didn't like being photographed, it's a lovely colorway, I like it a lot.
Also I'm going to knit this pattern again some day. It's a great pattern.
And as if it were not enough to get a pattern to knit for free, as a thank you for test knitting Bea sent me these mohair balls!
I haven't used mohair that much, in fact I can only remember using it for the Capeletts I made last Fall. I'm planning on finding a great pattern for this, and if I can't find one, I'll have to think of something myself. I'm looking forward to work with it!
Thank you, Bea!