Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank you!

Thank you all for your birthday wishes! I had a lovely day. But it's always over so fast!

I've got some pretty flowers.

birthday flowers with Denny's nose

New things get noticed in our house.

birthday flowers with Maggie's nose
That's' Maggie's nose in back there.

birthday flowers with Maggie
Yep, here she is.

Amongst other things, I also got this life safer bracelet ( I call it little dog collar). I love handmade stuff!
live safer bracelette

life safer bracelete

There was also this lovely card in the background, and matching my polka dot klox, this lovely cup and saucer. It came all the way from Australia from DD Hannah.

matching my polka dot klox, a gift from Hannah

While I was taking pictures of the flowers, Happy and Maggie squeezed themselves on a bath mat (in the kitchen).
Happy and Maggie sitting on a matt

We found those bath mats at Costco's, and I thought they would be great for the dogs (and it's machine washable too). I brought one inside, when I unloaded all the groceries, and put it down in the kitchen (just for a moment). And ever since then, one or the other, or two of the pups sit on it. They love it! It holds the shape of anything stepping on it, paw print, or foot print for a while, it's so soft. Maggie likes to shake it, like her worst enemy, and goes totally crazy doing it, so much so, that Happy goes into hiding, probably happy, that he's not that bath mat. :o)

***

13 comments:

Moncsi said...

Hi, Monika!
Happy birthday!
:))

CelticCastOn said...

Maggie's just getting geared up for the day she needs to put someone in their place :)
Happy Birthday by the way, I didn't get to say it before!

monica said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful day! I was just at Costco but now I have to go back to find Buddy that mat. :)

knottygnome said...

happy birthday! hope you had a great day.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I love the puppy noses poking out of your pictures - so many of my pictures have cat noses!

Mr. Puffy said...

That little Maggie is a pistol! So happy to hear you had a lovely Birthday celebration :)))

Beverly said...

Happy belated birthday!

Sharon said...

What lovely gifts you got and it sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. I love the smell of fresh flowers in the house.

Poor bath mat!

Sheeprustler said...

Hugs and a belated happy birthday!!

2paw said...

What lovely gifts, and you are never alone when you live with dogs, are you?? Typical that Happy and Maggie both want to be on that tiny mat!! Maggie is still a pup in some ways, that mat had better watch out!! I hope the flowers didn't make Denny sneeze!!

Bea said...

Oh, Geburtstag!

Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you :-)

Bea

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Monika - Your flowers were beautiful, my favorite! Hope all your wishes come true!

Lynn One, Purl Two said...

Happy belated Monika!
What a nice tea cup from dear Hannah!
I hope that you had a wonderful day.
:)